Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House
This is where I get to go!

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Next Few Days


Mostly in the upcoming days I went to the beach with friends checked out Manly and went to orientation meetings that didn't last too long and we checked out each other's rooms. On Tuesday night there ways a welcoming ceremony for new students and after a cocktail party with free alcohol and appetizers. There was Champagne, red wine white and beer with unlimited refills. Needless to say everyone was pretty dunk and had a good time afterward almost the whole school went down to Shark Bar for a party and dancing. I didn't get in until about 1 that night but I met a lot of people and had a lot of fun.
On Thursday my group had a surf safety course where we learned what we should do on the beach and what we should not do on the beach. Then we grabbed a board and we to Shelly beach to learn how to paddle in and out. It was a lot of work but really fun at the end we had a relay to see which group could do it the fastest and my group won even though I wasn't very good at it. I could swim faster than I could paddle in and out. This night I stayed in and got things in my room organized.
During these days I also got fitted for my uniform which is hideous and I hate. But it does make things easier to pick out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment