Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House
This is where I get to go!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 11 of Classes = suck

So the last week of classes all of the work I have done for my Journal Article had to be done. It was a 3,000 word document in the body alone. In all the document ended up being 15 pages long and I finished the final touches the last day. It was on Human Resources and the Employee voice. It basically looked at typical human resources practices and examined how they could be changed for the better to incorporate employees in decisions made in companies and its benefits. Now I just have to wait and hope that I get a good grade on it!

The teacher that I had for English was a wonderful teacher. Her name was Valarie McMorran and she was a very inspiring teacher. She reminded me of teachers from home and it was a joy to go to her class every week. Another teacher I absolutely loved was John Powers my facilities management teacher, he was very through and I learned a lot from his class. If I could bring this teacher back to the states with me I would! Now I have to focus on his final in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment