Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House
This is where I get to go!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Got My Hair Done at The Hilton

So Friday April, 16th finally arrived and five of us girls who in the first week here purchased a voucher to get our hair done at The Hilton finally did! We took the ferry into Sydney and then Ashley and I got dinner at Subway on the way to get our hair done.
We arrived and they took us in and started the process. The place was really nice, the chairs you sit in to have your hair washed were massaging chairs and had a thing on the back of the chair so that water would not go down your back. And we got all unlimited wine and champagne all night.Unfortunately I forgot to bring my voucher so I had to pay full price for the moment but I'm going in to the city on Monday to get my money back.
I didn't want to color my hair so I got a gloss treatment that makes your hair very glossy, soft and very healthy. Then I got a scalp massage and a hot oil treatment. Next they brought me back to my chair to have my hair cut. I just basically got a trim, and let the hair dresser do what ever he wanted as long as he kept my hair long. He did a great job and now all of my split ends are gone and my perm has come out again.
After everyones hair was done we went to a bar in The Hilton because we had a voucher for a free drink. Then we headed off to check out some of the more talked about clubs and bars in Sydney, went were in the Ivy briefly and The Establishment but only stayed at both for about 5 minutes. Finally, we made it to Jackson's on George where there were 4 bars and they have 5 dollar buds. First time having a Budweiser in 4 months and I have to say America makes great beer. Then we went upstairs to a club type bar, but there was only about 4 people in it so we talked to the bartender who was from Canada he was awesome and gave us a drink on the house. Later, We left, then waited and caught the last ferry to Manly, took a taxi home and went to bed. All in all it was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment