Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House
This is where I get to go!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

School





So far school is going well I like a lot of my classes and really dislike one. I have Globalization in the Hospitality Industry which is taught by an American teacher, he is really awesome and the class is interesting the only drawback is that in two week I have to turn in a paper and do a presentation on it in class as long as a group project that will be 4,000 words long. I'm not looking forward to either of these two classes.
The next class I have in Management 116 which is a Facilities management class. I really like this teacher too! He is from Australia and about 55 years old he has worked in many industries and he has a lot of experience in many fields. This class also has a large project that is due in about 5 weeks that is 3,000 words.
Another class I'm taking is Contemporary Issues in the Hospitality Industry, which is essentially an English class where I get to write another 3,000 word paper all by my self! YEY! Unfortunately, I have already taken this class so I get to do it again. the teacher is a typical English teacher and a bit crazy, but I really like her.
My last class I do not like very much it is really similar to a class I've already had and all I can do is hope that we start learning something I don't already know. We are doing an interesting project where you track the prices of hotels to watch the prices change. What I've learned so far is that expedia.com has better prices! This project is due in about 6 weeks.
So as you can I have al ot of work to do and I hope to get it all done before Spring break. The weather has turned cooler so it is only about 70 degrees and it's been cloudy and rainy as of late. Hopefully, this clears up and I get to go to the beach tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment